Madden 22

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Hell yeah. I sold my 360 years ago and I really regret it because now I have no way to play NCAA. I'd gladly pay full price for just the ability to play NCAA 14 on my Xbox One. 

GL finding Ncaa 14 for “full price” lol

• Like 2

So I got to the Super Bowl up against the Browns, who were on a cold streak according to the game (and yet managed to get into the SB?). I tied the game with 40 seconds left, the Browns got into Field Goal range with 10 seconds to go and a timeout left...and they didn't take it. The game went into overtime and crashed.

Madden.

• Like 5

Game froze after I beat the raiders in the franchise menu and I had to reset it. Didn’t save the game I played and then when I loaded it back up it wouldn’t let me play the game again so I simmed. My qb went 0 td 5 int which is more int than he had in the first 16 weeks lmao 

Sooooo how is Madden 22? Purchased it a while ago while on sale but haven't played a second. My buddies and I's online franchise league is starting soon so I should probably brush up on it. I've seen there are coaching staffs and momentum things now.

Any good advice on how to dominate a franchise?

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sooooo how is Madden 22? Purchased it a while ago while on sale but haven't played a second. My buddies and I's online franchise league is starting soon so I should probably brush up on it. I've seen there are coaching staffs and momentum things now.

Any good advice on how to dominate a franchise?

The new scouting sucks.

• Like 3

On 11/20/2021 at 1:05 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Disappointing considering that was supposed to be one of their big improvements. 

No one should be surprised.

Pretty much every major new feature Madden has implemented in recent memory has been very bare bones with zero substance.

Not sure if this is a first season thing or not, but I’ve found that by the end of the season if you make the playoffs you’re practice squad gets pilfered and they aren’t enough practice squad eligible players to sign. I first noticed this in a sim season I did before the scouting update. Now that I’ve started my franchise after the scouting update it happened again.

After advancing to the wildcard round 7 players from my practice squad got signed by other teams, after signing other eligible player to my practice squad i advanced to the divisional round and 5 more players got signed from my practice squad. If I wanted to fill my practice squad I would have had to sign 3 QBs rated 51, 50 and 49 (Nick Fitzgerald, Brian Lewerke and someone else) 

Apparently, two major future franchise updates were cancelled so that they could shift personnel over to the new NCAA game they are working on.   

This is so aggravating for a number of reasons....

1) Obviously, its another slap in the face to Madden fans, especially franchise fans.    They lied....again.

2) A multi billion dollar game company doesnt have the funds to pay two separate teams to work on two different games? 

3) With the state Madden is in has been in for years, does anyone actually expect the new NCAA game to be good, especially with them pulling people from the Madden team?    Everyone points to how great NCAA 14 was, but  the base engine of that game was built back when EA still kinda actually tried to appeal to fans and seemingly had some pride in their products.     This new game will VERY VERY likely just have a tweaked version of the Madden engine, as opposed to its own distinct feel.

Its sad they can get away with this, primarily because the big exclusive labels they have are just as complicit in the scam as they are.

6 minutes ago, 43M said:

Apparently, two major future franchise updates were cancelled so that they could shift personnel over to the new NCAA game they are working on.   

This is so aggravating for a number of reasons....

1) Obviously, its another slap in the face to Madden fans, especially franchise fans.    They lied....again.

2) A multi billion dollar game company doesnt have the funds to pay two separate teams to work on two different games? 

3) With the state Madden is in has been in for years, does anyone actually expect the new NCAA game to be good, especially with them pulling people from the Madden team?    Everyone points to how great NCAA 14 was, but  the base engine of that game was built back when EA still kinda actually tried to appeal to fans and seemingly had some pride in their products.     This new game will VERY VERY likely just have a tweaked version of the Madden engine, as opposed to its own distinct feel.

Its sad they can get away with this, primarily because the big exclusive labels they have are just as complicit in the scam as they are.

NCAA is going to be the new cash king, at least for the first year, so I'd assume that's why they're putting a ton of their assets towards it. 

The new game will absolutely be a reskin of Madden - however, people are going to buy it in masses. I understand it's probably going to suck but you bet your *** I'll be buying it day one as will many other people.