Frank Clark Charged with Felony

HTTRDynasty

6 hours ago, D82 said:

He's got money. He'll plead down to a lesser charge and be forced to do "community service" or some other BS.

Not so sure about that. Clark's has a criminal history. He pleaded guilty to a felony in the past (stemming from the theft of a laptop), but I think that was expunged. He also pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after being arrested for domestic violence. He'll likely be able to plead to a lesser charge, but I don't think he'll get off as easy as community service. Either ways, I'm not sure if this is bad news for the Chiefs or not. Clark is a good pass rusher, but if it allows them to get out of his contract easily, it might be a net win.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder: Keep this discussion in regards to how this will affect the Chiefs and Clark.

The Chiefs have had some high profile issues with players and coaches in recent years. Every team has them and business is blind, but after the DUI incident with Reid, one wonders if contracts will be cut over it.

I donated money to that little girl. To have this happen in the same year... I would throw him under the bus.

• Like 1