Texas / OU talking to SEC?

Texansfan713

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see them shuffle Purdue to the East and then add another team like Kansas in the West. I think if you think about both Football and Basketball, that's the best case scenario.

Oh I agree at this point I think Iowa State and Kansas join the West and Purdue goes to the East....I just have always thought Notre Dame feels like the Big Ten and that is just a dream of mine that they join. I did hear from a friend that if ND joins any conference besides the ACC before 2037 its a $100M buyout?

4 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Oh I agree at this point I think Iowa State and Kansas join the West and Purdue goes to the East....I just have always thought Notre Dame feels like the Big Ten and that is just a dream of mine that they join. I did hear from a friend that if ND joins any conference besides the ACC before 2037 its a $100M buyout?

We need ND to join so Ohio State actually has a good playing partner since Michigan decided to stop playing football 10 years ago.

But seriously, I hope ND/Clem both join the Big Ten. Then we can have a good old fashioned North vs. South conference rivalry while the Pac 12 just hangs out and diddles themselves out West.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

But seriously, I hope ND/Clem both join the Big Ten. Then we can have a good old fashioned North vs. South conference rivalry while the Pac 12 just hangs out and diddles themselves out West.

Clemson is so dumb the school has a collective pet rock. No. No WVU. No ISU. No University of Phoenix. No Nebraska. 

(Note: List is in order)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

We need ND to join so Ohio State actually has a good playing partner since Michigan decided to stop playing football 10 years ago.

You're not wrong and at this point I think almost anything is possible...Clemson does not feel Big 10 at all but at this point I think you have to be aggressive and be open to anything

45 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Clemson is so dumb the school has a collective pet rock. No. No WVU. No ISU. No University of Phoenix. No Nebraska. 

(Note: List is in order)

I’d take Virginia Tech tbh. Academics and their mascot is Frank Beamer. Also:

beamer.0.0.jpeg

1 hour ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

You're not wrong and at this point I think almost anything is possible...Clemson does not feel Big 10 at all but at this point I think you have to be aggressive and be open to anything

Yeah Clemson doesn't feel Big10 at all but I highly doubt they decide to join the SEC. They will just stay in the ACC and get free passes to the playoffs every year.