2021 Training camp news and notes

Sad People

On 7/23/2021 at 10:32 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

Cole Beasley is basically demanding the team cut him so he can be a martyr for his beliefs, so, kay, bye Felicia. 

Like at this point the personal choice blah blah blah stuff is just an obvious smokescreen for the fact that the dude wants to get fired and wants to be unsigned for being fired for being a toxic  employee so he can cruise into a lane doing that for money. Whatever, you do what you wanna do, but I'm tired of this crap. He needs to go. And it needs to be now.

He's a good WR. The Bills should keep him around.

• Like 1

Several GMs are going to lose their jobs by passing on this guy/not making a move for Fields during his free fall imo. No idea why they overthought him.

(I’m not saying this because of how he’s looked at training camp)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Several GMs are going to lose their jobs by passing on this guy/not making a move for Fields during his free fall imo. No idea why they overthought him.

The more I keep hearing about the rookie QBs in training camp the more interesting the season will be.

31 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yup. The most puzzling was Denver passing on him. Only way it made any sense at the time for them to pass on Fields is if they thought they had a really good shot at Rodgers, which obviously turned out not to be the case.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. The most puzzling was Denver passing on him. Only way it made any sense at the time for them to pass on Fields is if they thought they had a really good shot at Rodgers, which obviously turned out not to be the case.

Definitely the first team I think of as far as who it’ll hit the most.

Trotting Lock out there isn’t it, and we all know Teddy isn’t a viable option.

25 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Ahhh training camp. Where every OG veteran has found the fountain of youth, and every high profile rookie looks like a Hall of Famer after their first session in pads. 

I would add that every draft pick looks like a HOF but that is only before TC starts.

53 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

The Broncos passed him up, but that's ok because we have *checks notes* Drew Lock and Teddy Bridgewater......

E74ztggXoAM2XR1?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by BroncoSojia

38 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Were talking bout practice man, Practice.

All in all I will wait to see how Fields looks in games that matter before anointing him the next big thing or even a viable NFL franchise QB.

Literally no one is anointing him.