2021 Training camp news and notes

Sad People

8 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

all about the compensation. Hardman is playing for a contract, so he should be better.

Hardman just doesn't have that "It" gene. Kid is a burner thats about all you can say.

We could offer them a 2nd rd pick and I bet you they'd still say no. I imagine AFC teams are that petty towards us. We're coming off of back to back super bowl trips and we're even more stacked right now than we were then. We just went overboard to fix the offensive line getting Long, Thuney, and Orlando Brown, and drafting Creed Humphrey. Then this kid from the 6th round Trey Smith is mauling guys in camp and looks like the best player on the whole line. Not to mention Lucas Niang. You're not helping KC if you're PIT. WR2 and CB are our only weakness on the entire team right now. Everywhere else we are stacked.

Edited by Kirill

3 hours ago, Flounch said:

Ravens are killing all the WR they got...

IDK what you are talking about... Greg Roman is saying that Sammy Watkins looks like one of the best WR in the league. So clearly Mahomes and Andy Reid were holding him back.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Kirill said:

Hardman just doesn't have that "It" gene. Kid is a burner thats about all you can say.

We could offer them a 2nd rd pick and I bet you they'd still say no. I imagine AFC teams are that petty towards us. We're coming off of back to back super bowl trips and we're even more stacked right now than we were then. We just went overboard to fix the offensive line getting Long, Thuney, and Orlando Brown, and drafting Creed Humphrey. Then this kid from the 6th round Trey Smith is mauling guys in camp and looks like the best player on the whole line. Not to mention Lucas Niang. You're not helping KC if you're PIT. WR2 and CB are our only weakness on the entire team right now. Everywhere else we are stacked.

Defensive end and defensive end depth?
Isn't it Alex Okafor and Taco Charlton pending Frank Clark's arrests?

49 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Defensive end and defensive end depth?
Isn't it Alex Okafor and Taco Charlton pending Frank Clark's arrests?

We signed DT Jarran Reed and have two other quality DT in Wharton and Nnadi. All pro Chris Jones is the starting LE and 2nd year player Mike Danna is the other guy I think he got like 4 sacks last year with small snaps he seems pretty good.

And we drafted a DE Joshua Kaindoh out of Florida State in the 4th so we’re beyond set at the position.  Also Clark was driving around and his security had a gun. People are overreacting to that one.