Packers Training Camp 2021 Thread

packfanfb

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'm trying for the life of me to understand why Hunter Bradley is still on this team...

It always feels like he's rocky but idk if that's only because that's the only time he'd be discussed. What the hell does 3-6 even mean. It's not like he's shooting free throws

Our ST's is just that...."special"....

With that in tow, you'd think we'd try to AVOID using ST's as much as possible. We've discussed how woeful they've been since the 90's, much like our defense with the exception of most of the Woodson years.

As nice a catch as you’ll see by MVS on a 50-yd TD from Rodgers. Reached out at the last second for Rodgers’ 50-yard bomb and caught it with his hands extended. Stokes with tight coverage.

Hunter Bradley short-hoppped a couple snaps during field-goal period, but luckily for the Packers JK Scott has good hands and Mason Crosby makes everything.

CB Eric Stokes had an opportunity for a rare pick- 6 against Rodgers on a soft throw to the outside to Cobb. He just missed it and Cobb went in for a 25-yard TD.

Rookie CB Eric Stokes with a rough series. First the Cobb TD, then commits a PI against MVS, then he gives up a 6-yard TD on a great throw and catch from Rodgers to MVS at the pylon.

Safety Will Redmond has a walking boot on his right foot. Earlier today, Matt LaFleur called Redmond “consistently our best special teamer” over the last two seasons.

Love with a really nice touch pass to Dexter Williams for a 4-yard TD with a heavy blitz coming at him up the middle. Put it just outside the fingertips of S Christian Uphoff.

Packers move inside for two-minute drill after lightning outside, and rookie CB Shemar Jean-Charles picks off Jordan Love on a deep ball down the right sideline intended for Malik Taylor.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

This string of tweets doesnt show up at all in Dark Mode - or put correctly, well enough to be legible. Not sure why that is though. 

Correct that - It's Night Mode - not dark mode.

Edited by Leader

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'm trying for the life of me to understand why Hunter Bradley is still on this team...

Agreed .. inaccurate snapper for sure.  I wouldn't be surprised to see the Packers make a move if a better long snapper comes available.  New punter and snapper could be the cards in the coming weeks.

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

https://heavy.com/sports/green-bay-packers/abdullah-anderson-stephen-denmark-roster-signings/

Anyone know anything about these two or are they just camp bodies?

Look like camp bodies to me.  But you have to like taking a Bears cast-off from the DL.  They have been pretty good, and deep for a while now.