Bdl summer owner meeting

bcb1213

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Need votes on the following. If you already voted, and I tagged you, please vote again on just this topic 

.  Moving shark tank to after second preseason week instead of third week as it is stated now 

For : bcb, Scoundrel, rags 

Against blue, PR 

@wwhickok  @Pickle Rick  @The Orca  @samsel23  @Jlash  @SirA1  @pheltzbahr  @EaglesPeteC @WFLukic  @rackcs @RuskieTitan

@MD4L  

Veto.

Shark tank up a week passed 

OK topic two 

Do we want to extend the bdl season another week or keep the 12 game reg season, turkey week break and playoffs.  This is for or against. (If we choose to extend the season a week, we will discuss and vote on options then regarding byes) 

Edited by bcb1213

40 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

OK topic two 

Do we want to extend the bdl season another week or keep the 12 game reg season, turkey week break and playoffs.  This is for or against. (If we choose to extend the season a week, we will discuss and vote on options then regarding byes) 

I'm a yes (in form of a week 6 bye)

Edited by wwhickok

On 8/3/2021 at 10:11 AM, bcb1213 said:

Need votes on the following. If you already voted, and I tagged you, please vote again on just this topic 

.  Moving shark tank to after second preseason week instead of third week as it is stated now 

For : bcb, Scoundrel, rags 

Against blue, PR 

@wwhickok  @Pickle Rick  @The Orca  @samsel23  @Jlash  @SirA1  @pheltzbahr  @EaglesPeteC @WFLukic  @rackcs @RuskieTitan

@MD4L  

For 

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

OK topic two 

Extra bye. Not trying to not write an extra game plan