Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Thats a bummer now, also I don't necessarily think he would be able to give away 2 in a night. Just something to be mindful of 

Completely untrue. I did last night. (To my understanding.)

Had I given them to Nacho and Dome, and two other civs were killed, some of you would be saying the exact same thing here. Both of the individuals I picked solfclaimed abilities in a way that made me feel like they were 1) town, and 2) important abilities.

If I were scum, I wouldn't give you two scum names here. As town, I wouldn't want to give you two scum names here. Me giving scum names does nothing for me.

So, after a D2 where relatively little was gained, I went with two. I didn't think they'd let me live after the N1 hit, but maybe it's because I'm vanilla now. I'm not sure.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

On 8/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, bucsfan333 said:

1. @swoosh - Space Cruiser

Ricks_ship.PNG

2. @Pickle Rick - Shleemypants

Time_cop.png

3. @Dome - Hamurai

MapxPA1RURU0Mqv1dS7F6yqEM2DGUKcRCYjPUT3d

4. @The Orca - General Store Owner

General_Star.png

5. @TheKillerNacho - Photography Raptor

PhotogRaptor.jpg

6. @Matts4313 - Evil Morty

1505816350-screen-shot-2017-09-19-at-111

7. @Malfatron - Space Beth

Beth.PNG

8. @Raves - Duck With Muscles

Duck_with.jpg

9. @HokieHigh - Real Fake Doors Salesman

Real_Fake_Doors_Salesman.png

10. @JoshstraDaymus - Piece of Toast

90jyi3vm4fz01.jpg

11. @bcb1213 - Annie

Annie.png

12. @Blue - Mr. Poopybutthole

Rick-and-morty-mr-poopybutthole-1293372.

13. @TL-TwoWinsAway - Ghost in a Jar

Ghost_in_a_Jar_Picture.png

14. @jasonwbantle - Mr. Meeseeks

Rick-and-Morty-Mr.-Meeseeks.jpg

15. @Tk3 - Noob Noob

2esl6q.jpg

16. @Forge - Beth

intro-1567089408.jpg

17. @11sanchez11

18. @MWil23 - Tinkles

Tinkles_Picture.png

19. @squire12 - Mrs. Refrigerator

248.jpeg

20. @Karnage84

21. @Daniel - Million Ants

Screenshot_(101).png

1. swoosh
  2. Pickle Rick
  3. Dome - Hit N2
  4. The Orca
  5. TheKillerNacho - Hit N2
  6. Matts4313
  7. Malfatron
  8. Raves
  9. HokieHigh
  10. JoshstraDaymus
  11. bcb1213
  12. Blue
  13. TL-TwoWinsAway
  14. jasonwbantle
  15. Tk3 - Lynched N2
  16. Forge
  17. 11sanchez11
  18. MWil23
  19. squire12
  20. Karnage84 - Lynched N1
  21. Daniel - Hit N1

BCB, Swoosh, and Blue seem a bit too Laissez Faire for me this game. I can hear BCB in scumchat now saying "It's time to let town sit back and implode".

• Like 2

On 8/17/2021 at 9:48 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Order of Night Moves
Pardon
Lynch
Roleblock(s) [First to last: Mafia -> Civ -> Other]
Other Move(s)
Civ Special Move(s)
Mafia Move(s)

Based off of this and the death/not death of Pickle in light of what both Raves and I know, I'm assuming for now that Raves is Town or Other.

The fact that Malf is just now piecing together I knew someone took him out for drinks N1 is a bit of a head scratcher.

On 8/21/2021 at 8:48 PM, MWil23 said:

Good I’m in PR’s people of interest group. I’m headed for an MVP. @Malfatron how many drinks did you have camping dude?

I said this about 15 or so minutes after N1 was processed and even tagged him directly. His question to me last page comes across more as fishing than it does as a legitimate question. Town Malf probably LIKES this post and doesn't bring attention to it, rather wanting me to know that he got my message while not drawing attention to it. He then probably gives me some type of innocent post back directly referencing camping so as to seem to banter, when it's just confirmation.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Completely untrue. I did last night. (To my understanding.)

Had I given them to Nacho and Dome, and two other civs were killed, some of you would be saying the exact same thing here. Both of the individuals I picked solfclaimed abilities in a way that made me feel like they were 1) town, and 2) important abilities.

If I were scum, I wouldn't give you two scum names here. As town, I wouldn't want to give you two scum names here. Me giving scum names does nothing for me.

So, after a D2 where relatively little was gained, I went with two. I didn't think they'd let me live after the N1 hit, but maybe it's because I'm vanilla now. I'm not sure.

Why did you get to have extra abilities and I didn’t 

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Based off of this and the death/not death of Pickle in light of what both Raves and I know, I'm assuming for now that Raves is Town or Other.

The fact that Malf is just now piecing together I knew someone took him out for drinks N1 is a bit of a head scratcher.

I said this about 15 or so minutes after N1 was processed and even tagged him directly. His question to me last page comes across more as fishing than it does as a legitimate question. Town Malf probably LIKES this post and doesn't bring attention to it, rather wanting me to know that he got my message while not drawing attention to it. He then probably gives me some type of innocent post back directly referencing camping so as to seem to banter, when it's just confirmation.

1. I havent been checking all my notifications this game. I flat out missed that post. 

2. i am good with the roleblocker being exposed even if they are town. i hope they are hit because they are playing terribly. They had 2 chances to block scum from killing people and failed

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
12 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

What are other moves and then civ special moves?

I feel stupid now for asking this because I was eating an Asiago Bagel and I was like "Other! Indys duh"

Others are any player that's not a civ or town.  Typically called Indy roles.  Civ special moves would be any night ability that is not a roleblock.

Just now, Raves said:
6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
14 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

What are other moves and then civ special moves?

I feel stupid now for asking this because I was eating an Asiago Bagel and I was like "Other! Indys duh"

Others are any player that's not a civ or town.  Typically called Indy roles.  Civ special moves would be any night ability that is not a roleblock.

As you can see I'm also not awake yet.

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. I havent been checking all my notifications this game. I flat out missed that post. 

If you missed that post, a few things:

1. Why would you ask me if I were the roleblock? That's about the only post that I made that even would have hinted as much. So, notification or not, you read it.

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

2. i am good with the roleblocker being exposed even if they are town. i hope they are hit because they are playing terribly. They had 2 chances to block scum from killing people and failed

This we agree on. Also, backhanded insult that you thought it was me/could be me noted. :)