9. RB Patrick Taylor
  10. DL Abdullah Anderson
  11. DL Willington Previlon
  12. LB Tipa Galeai
  13. LB Ray Wilborn
  14. CB Kabion Ento
  15. S Innis Gaines
  16. K JJ Molson

That kinda bummed me out as well as passing on Denmark. One would have to think that we're going to draft at least one more CB or Safety next year.

Other than that, I love this group.

Edited by Joe

1 hour ago, Joe said:

That kinda bummed me out as well as passing on Denmark. One would have to think that we're going to draft at least one more CB or Safety next year.

Other than that, I love this group.

Yah really can't have enough corners.  Yes, we need to keep drafting them when opportunity presents itself.

I'm digging how our o-line is shaping up right now.  When CVL and Braden are on your practice squad, you are in a good place.

• Like 2

Those WR's made a good choice to join our practice squad. Likely one of them gets elevated next year to roster if they stick around. We are likely losing 3 of our top 5 guys to free agency or being cut (Cobb). 

If I were EQ, I'd learn to play special teams. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Those WR's made a good choice to join our practice squad. Likely one of them gets elevated next year to roster if they stick around. We are likely losing 3 of our top 5 guys to free agency or being cut (Cobb). 

If I were EQ, I'd learn to play special teams. 

Learn to stay healthy

Learn to play WR

Learn to play ST

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Still scratching my head they cut Kamal Martin and didn't even offer him a spot on the PS. Can't believe they kept this Tipa guy over a draft pick.

Isn't the theory that he wasn't vaxxed so they were like 'peace?'

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Norm said:

Isn't the theory that he wasn't vaxxed so they were like 'peace?'

The fact that no team would even bring him in for a cup of coffee when the rosters were at 85 players should tell anyone all they need to know. 

Guessing their is a large number of unemployed footballers looking hard in the mirror today and questioning their life decisions.  

• Like 2

Anybody see Belichick's interview today on cutting Cam Newton? He made an interesting point on the majority of players who were COVID positive and their vaccine status. Not sure where he was going with it, but it was an interesting interview. Especially for him since he seldom says anything of any consequence.