Week 2 GDT: Titans (0-1) @ Seahawks (1-0) - do we suck again???

-Hope-

16 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

We're now tied for the third best record in the AFC 😂

With 3 games on deck that should be victories. Jets and Jags shouldn't be able to compete and while the Colts are solid on D, they're probably gonna be giving Eason his first start.

Need to be 4-1 headed in to the Buffalo/KC double header.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

With 3 games on deck that should be victories. Jets and Jags shouldn't be able to compete and while the Colts are solid on D, they're probably gonna be giving Eason his first start.

Need to be 4-1 headed in to the Buffalo/KC double header.

lol, i know better than to use the word "should" with the titans. i'm interested to see what our offensive line looks like moving forward- that's going to be especially crucial against a colts front that's liable to eat us alive.

Feels so much better waking up on a Monday after getting a win

Yesterday was really nuts 

From the refs helping Seattle 3 different times from the Julio TD, The gift first down, and what should have been a walk off Safety

Fulton played great and was able to get into Metcalfs head in a big way 

Brett Kerns punt in OT doesn’t get talked about enough, way to pin them back instead of kicking it into the end zone

Run game finally got going 

Julio was going off in that first half 

I will say 1 small concern I have and I really hope when Johnson gets back if he can stay healthy he can help in this category but we really aren’t getting much depth help behind the big 2

Chester Rodgers did make a tough catch yesterday to move the chains but other than that he ran a similar route yesterday that he did in week 1 and he and Tannehill still weren’t on the same page 

Josh Reynolds didn’t do squat except take a penalty on offense

So hopefully these depth guys can help a little more

I think Batson could help but he’s never active 

7 hours ago, TitanSS said:

"Ty Sambrailo and David Quessenberry combined to allow just one pressure and will likely receive 80.0-plus pass-blocking grades"

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-2-game-recap-tennessee-titans-33-seattle-seahawks-30

They need to be starting going forward. Lewan can sit his *** down.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

They need to be starting going forward. Lewan can sit his *** down.

The guy came back from an ACL in less than 12 months got abused. Likely wasn't ready calm down. I'm all for them starting until he is actually healthy. Your take here will change the instant one of them allow a sack 

9 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Adeniyi only played two snaps on defense all game and one of them was the sack (and safety*) to set us up for the win.

I think he should play more. Everything he get in the game I notice him rushing. 

When Murray threw that TD floater on that all out blitz he was held and almost got to Kyler. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I think he should play more. Everything he get in the game I notice him rushing. 

When Murray threw that TD floater on that all out blitz he was held and almost got to Kyler. 

I agree

Roberson was out again

Never noticed Weaver yesterday, did he play?

Ola seems like a high motor guy he should definitely play a little more

On 9/19/2021 at 2:36 AM, VY-FTW said:

I had a bad feeling about the cards game months ago. Same as this. We win 38=35 on the leg of our hero kicker LOL

Ummmmmm i had the point spread right and the way we won. I almost put OT lmao.

I stayed away from the board last week cause I didn't wanna read the overreaction posts. Losing to the cards woke us up. Might've been good for us. 

Those refs tried damn near everything to cost us the game. That crowd was insane. And that was TD catch ffs. The 3rd down defense has gotten better. Fulton has become a guy. 

But seeing Julio catch deep balls in two tone. Beautiful.. AJ had a tough day. But in my heart of hearts i knew this was s dub.

Now we have a HUGE game vs the colts. Starting them 0-3? Bet. Lets bury them. Wentz or not.

4 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Ummmmmm i had the point spread right and the way we won. I almost put OT lmao.

I stayed away from the board last week cause I didn't wanna read the overreaction posts. Losing to the cards woke us up. Might've been good for us. 

Those refs tried damn near everything to cost us the game. That crowd was insane. And that was TD catch ffs. The 3rd down defense has gotten better. Fulton has become a guy. 

But seeing Julio catch deep balls in two tone. Beautiful.. AJ had a tough day. But in my heart of hearts i knew this was s dub.

Now we have a HUGE game vs the colts. Starting them 0-3? Bet. Lets bury them. Wentz or not.

Im already turning the page to he Colts

Dont know when the Titans returned to Nashville so i have no idea when we will get injury updates on the Titans

Definitely refreshing Twitter to keep tabs on Wentz

But i agree this is a huge game coming up

Colts are going to be fighting for their lives

If they have to play with Eason it probably kills their confidence a bit but the Titans need to focus on the task at hand and lock in and go get a division win