52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Seriously, is ANYONE happy with how their team is playing today other than Raiders fans?

Boxscore says Bills, Broncos and Panthers. But allegedly Allen has been terrible, so I dont know how they are up 21 points. 

4 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Aaaannd just as I say that he throws a pick six lol

woof maybe neither are that much.

Burrow is a bust this much was known if you paid attention to what I’ve been saying since before he was drafted. He’s too soft for this level.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Boxscore says Bills, Broncos and Panthers. But allegedly Allen has been terrible, so I dont know how they are up 21 points. 

ESPN has the best passer in the MIA-BUF game as Jacoby Brissett at 17-27, 133 yards, 1 INT.

Woof.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge I need a synopsis on your 9ers. I see they are now beating the Eagles, even though the Eagles forum says they should be up 14-17 points? 

They aren't wrong. 

49ers got bailed out by their defense. Blocked a field goal. Forced a turnover on down on first and goal within 5 yard line. 

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Andrew Luck's first NFL game was 1TD and 3 picks and y'all were saying the same ish then lmao

What do you expect on NFL Gen....where players are only as good as they are currently playing?

5 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Urban Meyer is cheeks. Another failed college coach.

Can we relax the 2 week reactions lol. Josh Allen is trash now, a guy who's coached two games is terrible (I don't expect Meyer to work either but Jesus)