Week 3 Leadup: 49ers on SNF

FAH1223

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I enjoy watching the rest of our division be miserable as much as anyone but that missed delay of game literally cost the Lions the game 

Didn’t see that part in the recap, just the heartbreaking finish. They were battling to get back in that game and on that final drive.  Detroit is the one division rival I cheer for when they don’t play the Pack. Anyone who has remained a Lions fan over these past few decades is a true blue fan. Hope they catch a few breaks. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Didn’t see that part in the recap, just the heartbreaking finish. They were battling to get back in that game and on that final drive.  Detroit is the one division rival I cheer for when they don’t play the Pack. Anyone who has remained a Lions fan over these past few decades is a true blue fan. Hope they catch a few breaks. 

The game today, the year they lead us for 120 minutes of 2 games and somehow lost both games...gotta be tough to be a Lions fan sometimes. Throw in the fact that 2 HOF players decided to retire mid career rather than continue to play for the Lions. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I'm from the UP so on FB I am totally fighting and crapping on Vikes and Bears fans, then a few yrs back when Det swept GB and Lions fans were getting all chesty and telling me to suck it, I was like "good for the Lions, you deserve some joy." 

They found this more insulting than if I'd taken a dump on their mother's grave. 

• Like 1