Who is Batman?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Batman?

• Christian Bale
    • George Clooney
    • Adam West
    • Val Kilmer and his batsuit with nipples
    • Michael Keaton
    • The dude from Harry Potter that actually looks like he may be pretty solid in the role
    • Matt Damon's former best friend

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The fact they are starting Mills shows me they may just be tanking and not trying to win anything. Tanking, a word this forum hates. Why start Mills? He was a 3 year massiveeee project. Playing the first year is basically an auto-loss every single game. I don’t even think he’s ready to play in the SEC. 

Drafting him made no sense whatever. They know they'll be picking at the top of the 2022 draft possibly for a QB so draft for another position at the top of the third round.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nobody is discrediting that - but what other direction do you go with this particular team?

I wouldn’t of had Mills 2nd on the depth chart and would of made sure to have a competent backup QB. Project QB’s like Mills should not be backups their first year. Hell, Jordan Love was a 3rd stringer his rookie year which was 100% the correct decision. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

I wouldn’t of had Mills 2nd on the depth chart and would of made sure to have a competent backup QB. Project QB’s like Mills should not be backups their forst years. Hell, Jordan Love was a 3rd stringer his rookie year which was 100% the correct decision. 

You didn't answer my question:

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nobody is discrediting that - but what other direction do you go with this particular team?

1 minute ago, djw4bucs said:

I know Julio and AJ brown are out, but its the jets they should be stomping them right now.

Pretty incredible when you consider that they are also winning the turnover battle and Henry has over 120 yards.