Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I think most kickers have bad days like this.  I remember a game in Detroit not that many years ago when Mason couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  We lost that one if memory serves...

They do not. Kicking in the NFL has gotten amazingly good. Guys don't miss inside 45 anymore. 

7 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Man, what a freaking run

Making the safety miss in the hole is a play that maybe 5-10 RBs in the league make. Again, this is yet another reason why people need to shut up about resigning Jones to what was basically a two-year, very team-friendly deal. He's worth it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

MLF said in the presser that a call was heard by the dline which meant not to rush the passer, apparantly that call came from the Bengals who have the same name for a different play.

That's pretty wild.  You have to wonder how many times this happens during games...

14 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Packers used their last PS activation for EQ and once again he didn't do anything but look bad out there. Sure hope he doesnt get signed to the active roster. Use Taylor who's the better player anyways.

I noticed one time EQ whiffed on a block and Dillon got tackled for a loss and that stalled a drive.  MVS can't come back quick enough...

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

They do not. Kicking in the NFL has gotten amazingly good. Guys don't miss inside 45 anymore. 

Kickers are not machines.  They are like anyone else.  We've seen top QBs like AR play like garbage.  It happens.

• Like 1