What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 5/27/2020 at 8:17 PM, Cheesehawk said:
On 5/27/2020 at 1:08 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Finished binge watching The Office a few days ago, pretty good show start to finish, towards the end it was dragging a bit, but it wrapped up nicely.

Started watching Dexter, into season 2 now. Deb is annoying, her character serves no purpose so far.

She definitely has a purpose. The ending of Dexter sucks ***, just a heads up lol

I'm into Season 3 (episode 9 right now) and so far I hate Deb even more. She's a total caricature with her impulse reactions and frankly it's a bit beyond disbelief that someone who acts as she has would ever be a detective / working cases. I guess I understand the 'role' of the character in creating drama, but it feels so artificial that it takes away from the show.

8 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm watching space force now as well. Two episodes in. Not particularly great. 

May go back and watch a series I haven't seen that finished it's run. Thinking The Americans

We watched it all through not so long ago; probably knocked it out in a two month period. A decent slow-going show, but it was good enough I guess. I think the wife liked it more than I did, but I'm more of a grumpy bastard than she. Can't say I regret watching it, but it will be forgettable. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:34 AM, thrILL! said:
On 5/30/2020 at 2:04 AM, Deadpulse said:

agreed, I fell asleep. Havent bothered trying to pick up where I last remember. 

It gets worse. LoL.  Once it broke into a musical number, I was done. 

That's disappointing.  I was going to watch it next.  Guess i'll find something else.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Watched most of The Outer Banks this weekend. Pretty solid show overall as far as a storyline goes, but my goodness man the police in this show are completely incompetent AND DOES ANYONE IN THIS ENTIRE TOWN EVER EAT?!

you definitely have to sit back and not think to critically about this show but I liked the characters.