What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

44 minutes ago, August4th said:

BARRY on HBO might be the next big thing from the network.. great 1st season

I was real skeptical at first thinking it would go way too into the romcom aspect, turned out to be maybe my favorite show of the year

WOW it gets dark 

28 minutes ago, Blink said:

I was real skeptical at first thinking it would go way too into the romcom aspect, turned out to be maybe my favorite show of the year

WOW it gets dark 

feels like it can be one of those shows that will have all-time peak TV once it hits its groove in seasons 2 through 4.. Hader and his team might be building something special here

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 10:39 PM, August4th said:

feels like it can be one of those shows that will have all-time peak TV once it hits its groove in seasons 2 through 4.. Hader and his team might be building something special here

Hader is just a damn stud! It was a solid first season. Just pissed Barry and Silicon were only 8episodes this season 

On 5/15/2018 at 9:49 PM, Tyty said:

The dumbest part about the show Chopped is how they only have one ice cream machine and one deep fryer. The contestants shouldn't be held back by whoever has first dibs, that's absolutely retarded.

It’s part of the competition. Know what you are going to make faster, prep your food faster, or be able to do something else productive while you are in line. 

I love that show and I don’t know if I ever heard a contestant say they sucked cause they couldn’t use the ice cream machine or deep fryer. If you are a world class cook, you can handle the curve ball

On 5/21/2018 at 12:32 PM, VikeManDan said:

It has potential!

finished the season yesterday. I was hoping for a different ending. 

To me it was a tough season to watch. I lost a family member to suicide, so all the talk of trying to get over someone who committed suicide. really hit home.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

finished the season yesterday. I was hoping for a different ending. 

To me it was a tough season to watch. I lost a family member to suicide, so all the talk of trying to get over someone who committed suicide. really hit home.  

I'm very sorry to hear that. It is a tough topic to watch and I'm glad they've kind of promoted getting/seeking help if needed (something they didn't do season 1). I haven't watched an episode since I started and I'll be gone for the holiday weekend. I'll pop back in this thread and make sure I give my thoughts.