What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 10/25/2017 at 11:21 PM, jfinley88 said:

was like 10 minutes into american vandal and almost gave up, but now glad i didn't. it's good stuff. just finished the 3rd episode. 

Pretty much the same thing for me. I was really close to switching to a different show but stuck it out. Ended up picking up and was pretty entertaining. 

Finished my re-watch of Spartacus.  Liam McIntyre did a good job replacing Andy Whitfield, but he could never quite recapture the magic that Andy had in season 1.

I noticed the actors who played Agron and Gannicus are both in the upcoming Pacific Rim sequel.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TENINCH said:

They try to make you cry in almost every episode. I don't like that.

Ive watched like the first 5-6 episodes and I thought it was a boring forced melodrama like you said. I have no clue how this is so well received by.......how to say it without being mean....people that arent idiots that only watch network tv, and women. 

7 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Watching Rome, amazing production this show has 

I still laugh everytime I read the title "How Titus Pullo brought down the Republic" so much to be said. And does make you wonder how much the little things have affected some of the biggest events in our recorded history.