What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Is Invincible a comedy? Googled it and it looks amazing. Just the cast makes me think it's a more comedic thing.

Its a black outlook on the superhero genre. It's not a straight comedy but their is some dark and regular humor to it. 

18 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

Is Invincible a comedy? Googled it and it looks amazing. Just the cast makes me think it's a more comedic thing.

I mean it has some comedic parts but it’s mostly about the struggles of Vince Papale as he moves on from bartending and becomes a Philadelphia Eagle special teamer. 

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I need a new binge show.  A drinking show with a few seasons.  Nothing good like The Expanse or something I have to pay too much attention to.

A Futurama clone would be perfect, but Disenchanted I’m caught up on.

A cartoon would be fine, but it has to be better than The Great North and if it’s a cartoon it has to not just be real life stuff like King of the Hill (which was a serious chore to finish).

Could also go with a comedy like Trailer Park Boys if it’s live action.

the exact show you are looking for is The Middle 

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I need a new binge show.  A drinking show with a few seasons.  Nothing good like The Expanse or something I have to pay too much attention to.

A Futurama clone would be perfect, but Disenchanted I’m caught up on.

A cartoon would be fine, but it has to be better than The Great North and if it’s a cartoon it has to not just be real life stuff like King of the Hill (which was a serious chore to finish).

Could also go with a comedy like Trailer Park Boys if it’s live action.

I’m confused by your last sentence. Are you looking for a live action version of the cartoon trailer park boys?