What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

•having a bunch of masterfully trained unsullied get killed easily by untrained sons of the harpy soldiers wearing constricting masks=dumb as hell. They were all back to back and should’ve absolutely feasted.

•having ser Barristan die in the meaningless fight as well=even dumber

Either they didn’t know what they wanted to do with Barristan in the future or wanted to make Jorah’s return more feasible. Regardless, dumb af. 

10 hours ago, Ty21 said:

•having a bunch of masterfully trained unsullied get killed easily by untrained sons of the harpy soldiers wearing constricting masks=dumb as hell. They were all back to back and should’ve absolutely feasted.

•having ser Barristan die in the meaningless fight as well=even dumber

Either they didn’t know what they wanted to do with Barristan in the future or wanted to make Jorah’s return more feasible. Regardless, dumb af. 

Yeah, the show butchered Barristan the Badass.  I recall his chapters in A Dance with Dragons as some of the best of that book, and the show barely scratched the surface of it.  They also cannibalized the parts of Strong Belwas to give Emo Daario more to do.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Really wanted to like Willow, and National Treasure tv shows, but I’m just not enjoying either one. Not gonna bother to finish them, very  disappointing.

I didn't start either one, because neither looked that good to me.  Still looking for a show since I wrapped up season 1 of Mayor of Kingstown (season 2 coming Jan 15).

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Really wanted to like Willow, and National Treasure tv shows, but I’m just not enjoying either one. Not gonna bother to finish them, very  disappointing.

I couldn't get past the first 20-30min of National Treasure. Pretty disappointing since I was looking forward to it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I didn't start either one, because neither looked that good to me.  Still looking for a show since I wrapped up season 1 of Mayor of Kingstown (season 2 coming Jan 15).

I still have a couple of episodes left. Been watching it in small doses. 

Spoiler

They just found the bus

On 12/29/2022 at 6:58 PM, Forge said:

Haven't watched season 2 yet, but have been eagerly awaiting it so I'll get to it soon. Really liked season 1. 

Im three episodes into the 2nd season and the series is the best thing i seen in a long time.

Im definitely buying the manga when i finish this season, and i never read a manga ever

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Im three episodes into the 2nd season and the series is the best thing i seen in a long time.

Im definitely buying the manga when i finish this season, and i never read a manga ever

I haven't read the manga itself, but I had read the summaries / cliffs notes of it previously. Thats one of the reasons I watched the first season. Figured there was no way that didn't translate well to entertaining tv lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I haven't read the manga itself, but I had read the summaries / cliffs notes of it previously. Thats one of the reasons I watched the first season. Figured there was no way that didn't translate well to entertaining tv lol 

The way they go back and build all the characterizations of the side characters is super well done

And some of the character arcs are just wonderful.

The

Spoiler

anyone can die

aspect established early on makes me really concerned about my favorites.

• Like 1