2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

7 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Wall is available to play. Houston holds him out so their young players get more PT.

You throw the next 2 seasons out the window if you keep Westbrook. I understand not wanting to if you've given up trying to compete on this season and next, but if they are still holding on to any hope of that then this is probably the only option to change things up and hope it helps.

I'm aware of why Wall isn't playing.  The difference is that I have ZERO faith he's gonna play more then 40 games in a season.  He hasn't done it in over 5 years, why would that change?  His body is broken down.

18 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm aware of why Wall isn't playing.  The difference is that I have ZERO faith he's gonna play more then 40 games in a season.  He hasn't done it in over 5 years, why would that change?  His body is broken down.

Good thing the Lakers don't have 40 games left this season

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Giannis. 

I could see that but I think I will go with Embiid. He hasn't had his second best player all season and the record is very comparable to the Bucks. Obviously Middleton/Holiday also missed their fair share of games but at least they are back while Simmons hasn't played a single game.

Then again, what Jokic is doing is pretty insane as well and he has the Nuggets as the 6th seed with a trash supporting cast. 

• Like 1

Saw some video the other day about that day marked the 10 year anniversary of the Gerald Wallace trade to the Nets. Lmao I had no idea, or I must have forgotten, that the pick we traded ended up being Dame. Goodness gracious. 

Billy King should be put in solitary confinement for the crimes he committed as GM of the Nets. 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Saw some video the other day about that day marked the 10 year anniversary of the Gerald Wallace trade to the Nets. Lmao I had no idea, or I must have forgotten, that the pick we traded ended up being Dame. Goodness gracious. 

Billy King should be put in solitary confinement for the crimes he committed as GM of the Nets. 

bQBB91J.jpg

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I could see that but I think I will go with Embiid. He hasn't had his second best player all season and the record is very comparable to the Bucks. Obviously Middleton/Holiday also missed their fair share of games but at least they are back while Simmons hasn't played a single game.

Then again, what Jokic is doing is pretty insane as well and he has the Nuggets as the 6th seed with a trash supporting cast. 

I’d take Embiid as well he’s been playing insane. Could be any of the 3 depending on how the rest of the season plays out.

I don't post here often, but am a Bulls season ticket holder. My son turns 10 tomorrow, so at the game tonight he's gonna have a jumbo tron message, and Benny the Bull will come to our seats for pictures and a birthday gift basket. Pretty sweet offer from the Bulls.

And then we're gonna lose to the Suns 😐

• Like 3