Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It felt like you were saying that somehow the actual SCIENCE involved in this specific issue was tainted - because the spin has always obviously been present IMO.

More along the lines of observing how the vaccine wasn't good for some politicians while being developed under one administration, but now the same ones are mandating it under another. lol

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Really helps understand why the FO had been looking towards his replacement. Gotta be annoying as hell having to deal with a raging narcissist on a day to day basis

I'm encouraged that my radar was working properly years ago when I realized I want no part of that guy influencing organizational decisions.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

More along the lines of observing how the vaccine wasn't good for some politicians while being developed under one administration, but now the same ones are mandating it under another. lol

What politicians were saying vaccines - which were never actually available when TFG was around - werent good?

Edited by Leader

No one is questioning why the guy feels like he could go play a football game after 24 hours with Covid?

While yours truly, 30 years old, former athlete, still active, took 3 weeks to get over it, while docs took my money to give me every test and scan in the ER they could but told me basically to sit in bed and call us  again if you start dying.

Almost like there's a better way!!

Awesome to see more people stand up to the way it's treated.

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Well, he has an approximately .000117% chance of getting a blood clot issue if he somehow turns into an 18-48 woman on the way to getting his shot.

Not to mention that his risk of blood clots is now much higher now that he has the virus.

He is a smart guy, but he made a poor decision on this one.

1 minute ago, Striker said:

Imagine if Rodgers had just said "I have an allergy so I cannot get vaccinated" in August.

Instead we got...that.

Hell I would have taken "Personally I believe in a holistic approach to medicine and did not want to be dragged through the mud like we saw with Cousins and others" 

What we got was just wow..... he is legit crazy.. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

No one is questioning why the guy feels like he could go play a football game after 24 hours with Covid?

While yours truly, 30 years old, former athlete, still active, took 3 weeks to get over it, while docs took my money to give me every test and scan in the ER they could but told me basically to sit in bed and call us  again if you start dying.

Almost like there's a better way!!

Awesome to see more people stand up to the way it's treated.

@Webmaster

• Like 1