SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

annoying to have that drive buoyed by that first terrible roughing call. Rams fans have every right to be furious about that one.

having said that…what a resilient team these titans are. arguably the most decimated roster in the league and we’re stringing wins against the class of the NFL. 

First the Jags, then the Bills, Chiefs and Rams. Kudos brotha.

1 minute ago, AllThingsTN said:

Yeah we know. They Titans never win. The other team always lose. Always. 

I love when announcers talk about special QBs who can make plays when they have time in the pocket.

They can all make plays when they have time in the pocket. The Titans did not give them that time so they must be lucky that way?

Just now, AllThingsTN said:

Yeah we know. They Titans never win. The other team always lose. Always. 

Generally if you gain less than 200 yards, that's what that would indicate to me.

Given the Titans injuries it's impressive no matter what.

But if you put yourself in my shoes and think about Stafford making two horrific throws to give up 14 points and then the other 14 points being aided by 45 yards in personal foul penalties, the Titans just pulled the old Belichick card and let us beat ourselves

Just now, jrry32 said:

Maybe, maybe not. 

What concerns me is normally with McVay, the team doesn't get rolled. Only really happened during 2019. We've had 2 complete beatdowns already this year. The talent and coaching is there but this doesn't make me optimistic for the future. 

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

annoying to have that drive buoyed by that first terrible roughing call. Rams fans have every right to be furious about that one.

having said that…what a resilient team these titans are. arguably the most decimated roster in the league and we’re stringing wins against the class of the NFL. 

AFC is going to come down to Titans vs Ravens watch lol.