Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Teams being offsides twice on 3rd downs?

Brady makes accurate short passes, defenses start making mistakes, leads to points during the two minute warning…i thought it was simple.

Chiefs are the opposite, they try the short accurate passes thing and the offense starts making mistakes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Agreed. I think you have to leave Kyler and Dak in that conversation as well

And I think even a Josh Allen is still within striking distance

Kyler missing games will hurt him and when he comes back I want to see how effective he can be not 100%. Last season when he wasnt 100% with the shoulder thats when he started playing bad and the team started losing. I agree that Dak is in the conversation.

I dont agree that Allen is in the conversation bc he hasnt looked good at all in a month. Ill say its going to come down to Dak, Stafford, and Brady. Lamar is more in the conversation due to his passing and rushing. Stafford has the benefit of being in the spotlight the rest of the way with primetime games or game of the weeks. Plus all eyes are going to be on OBJ so if Stafford continues to play well and the Rams end up winning the NFC West bc they still have to play the Cards again and they also play the Packers another top NFC team and the Ravens another top AFC team and in general having already beaten the Bucs I think Stafford will end up winning the MVP. 

Edited by stl4life07