Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Agreed. I think you have to leave Kyler and Dak in that conversation as well

And I think even a Josh Allen is still within striking distance

Yes, all 3 are especially if their teams finish top in the 2 seeds. Only reason I left them off was injury or missing multiple games if that occurs. I'd have it

Stafford , Brady, Murray, Lamar, Dak in that order. But with  almost 3 months before voting, Rodgers could still go on  bat 💩 crazy statistical run to. Putting him back in the mix IMO despite the Covid BS!

It won't be a Defensive Player!

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Cant promote gambling if your the NFL and allow trash calls like that in the Saints game to effect the spread and outcome. What a awful call

The gambling money will start making complaints inevitably and the NFL will then be forced to do something. Money always influences things

9 minutes ago, Chargers said:

He's more than just the best rookie QB playing right now, he looks like a future Elite QB. 

He still looks exactly how a lot of people thought he looked imo. There were definitely some guys who were waaaaaaaaaaaay down on him (calling him a fifth rounder and stuff) and those guys may have a rough go of it, but its hard to judge by extremists. 

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Is this a serious question? This forum is notorious for jumping the gun on players and then when they come back to earth said people will act as if they knew all along.

It's way too early to for some of these hot takes.

Saying Mac Jones has looked the best of the rookie QB's this far into the season is far from a hot take right now...