Week 11: Packers @ Vikings - GB loses 34-31, falls to 8-3, and loses Elgton Jenkins :(

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

As expected, no Gary. Would be surprised if he plays next week too with their BYE week right around the corner. They're gonna try to get as many of these injured guys as much rest/rehab as possible so they're hopefully good to go after the BYE

Just can't lose 2 games in the process. We can afford to drop one of these, probably not both if we want the 1 spot.

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

Preston being our only chance at pressure from Edge doesn’t make me super confident. Hopefully, Garvin and other JAGs can at least set an edge. Gonna have to stop Cook. 

Young guys who get their chance come through all the time. I'm hoping our young EDGE rushers getting their first chance do as well. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Young guys who get their chance come through all the time. I'm hoping our young EDGE rushers getting their first chance do as well. 

Best pressure against Cousin is up the middle - get him moving. Abandon the pocket.
Our biggest challenge will be tackling. We need to hit/bring down Cook. Our ILBs will have to play well.