Week 11: Packers @ Vikings - GB loses 34-31, falls to 8-3, and loses Elgton Jenkins :(

FAH1223

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I mean, I am from Green Bay, and lived in Madison for a while too.  

I just have a much less tolerant view of the Bears.  

Vikings fans just seem more smug. Bears fans will talk **** a bit, but at the end of the day I think they appreciate the rivalry just as much as we do... Vikings fans are just miserable... plus **** that damn horn!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toddfather said:

Vikings fans just seem more smug. Bears fans will talk **** a bit, but at the end of the day I think they appreciate the rivalry just as much as we do... Vikings fans are just miserable... plus **** that damn horn!

The horn is the second most annoying thing in sports behind the Oklahoma fight song.  The Oklahoma band knows one song.  And they play it after EVERY play.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Sounds fantastic. Might as well rule him out until after the bye. 

Certainly sounds like a setback or he's dealing with more soreness than they expected at this point. At this point, he's in the same category with Jaire and Z for me in that I hope all 3 are ready for the playoffs. Any regular season games from any one of them would be a bonus

45 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The horn is the second most annoying thing in sports behind the Oklahoma fight song.  The Oklahoma band knows one song.  And they play it after EVERY play.  

Sort of like Wisconsin's band playing that idiotic varsity song every 5 ******* minutes.  It's a football game, not a Sunday mass.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Certainly sounds like a setback or he's dealing with more soreness than they expected at this point. At this point, he's in the same category with Jaire and Z for me in that I hope all 3 are ready for the playoffs. Any regular season games from any one of them would be a bonus

I think Bak is playing after the bye week.

• Like 1