Week 11: Packers @ Vikings - GB loses 34-31, falls to 8-3, and loses Elgton Jenkins :(

FAH1223

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Does anyone else love where Minnesota is ? They’re in such football purgatory . Old team that’s going to win 7-10 games, maybe play in the wild card game but never a threat to win it or to have a chance drafting a high end QB. 

Minnesota is actually one of the younger teams in the NFL. You probably think they're old because the "familiar faces" (Smith, Thielen, Griffen) are nearing the end of their careers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

Minnesota is actually one of the younger teams in the NFL. You probably think they're old because the "familiar faces" (Smith, Thielen, Griffen) are nearing the end of their careers.

I'm shaking in my boots!

I'm kidding, just a friendly jab. But y'all still suck.. Now you'll beat us though for me commenting this

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am not sure that the Vikings are not a serious wild card contender, even if they lose.  A loss would have them tied with the Eagles current record.  Certainly not the way they would want to go, but remember, there are 17 games and 7 playoff slots now.  Being 4-6 is not a death sentence here.  They still have games against:  San Fran, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Chicago (x2), where I would favor the Vikings.  They also have a head-to-head tie breaker against Carolina, who currently hold the 7th spot.

But I do tend to be the Packers fan that has the softest stance on the Vikings, I hate the Bears, Chiefs, and Seahawks more, and probably the Rams.

You must not live in central or western Wisconsin then.  Vikings by FAR is the biggest rivalry for us living there and its not even close.  Bear, Chiefs ... whoever is after the Vikings for the Packers biggest/most disliked opponent. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Agree to disagree. The defense played well, but I'm looking for us to actually be effective on offense - i.e. - score some points. We got lucky Wilson was coming off a 4 week lay off. He outright missed on a lot of throws he normally would make and suspect would have been much more effective if he'd not sat for so long. The game was too close for comfort.

Ditto for Rodgers looking off and was to be expected.  The defense made this game unwinnable for Seattle.

4 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Like when they can't sustain drives and score no points?  

We had a QB with no practice and our offensive line is still at half strength, and our RB got hurt and we still won by 3 scores.  

What do you want? 58-0?  This was a convincing win.  

0b4.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Be nice, they just experienced a point four earthquake in Missouri......

I did feel an earthquake seven or eight years ago.  The epicenter was in Oklahoma.  My room started shaking like I had an unbalanced washing machine.  But I wasn't doing laundry.  And I live in a concrete building. 

But I have to say, I don't understand people who hate the Vikings more than the Bears.  Hate, hate, hate the Bears.  

18 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I did feel an earthquake seven or eight years ago.  The epicenter was in Oklahoma.  My room started shaking like I had an unbalanced washing machine.  But I wasn't doing laundry.  And I live in a concrete building. 

But I have to say, I don't understand people who hate the Vikings more than the Bears.  Hate, hate, hate the Bears.  

We know you’re a closet Vikings fan - which is fine - but the Bears haven’t been near the threat to the Packers that the Vikings have been over the past however long.  It’s hard to hate a loser like the Bears more than a mediocre threat like the Vikings.

• Like 2