Week 11 General Discussion Thread

notthatbluestuff

52 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

PSA: Records aside, nobody is consistently dominating anything right now.   The playoffs are shaping up to be a wild one this year.  

And that’s a great thing IMO. Hopefully the Patriots and Chiefs get eliminated early 😆

• Like 2

On 11/17/2021 at 5:29 PM, Jakuvious said:

Bills have had one of the weakest schedules in the NFL so far, and still only came out 6-3. They've dominated a lot of the crap teams, but I'm really intrigued to see how they do as it ramps up starting this week. They go from a run of Dolphins/Jags/Jets, to having to go against the Colts/Saints/Pats/Bucs. Those are all winnable and losable games, and there's a huge difference between 9-4 with a win over New England and something like 8-5 or 7-6 with a loss to New England.

Chiefs/Cowboys looks like such an awesome matchup on paper that there's literally no way it pans out that way. One of the two is going to show up flat and the game will be a huge disappointment. It feels like so many of the GOTY moments have had one offense come out flat and leave the game underwhelming. Bills/Chiefs, Titans/Rams, Ravens/Chargers, Browns/Bengals, Bucs/Rams. I just assume at this point, one team will come out flat and the game will disappoint. Hopefully I'm wrong. Unless it's Dak that comes out and underwhelms.

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So, looking over the scores today (was out all day), what the f is wrong with the Bills? They may be a division rival so I never really mind seeing their struggles, they're by far preferable to yet another Patriots division title.

I don't normally toot my own horn, but...

The only good team Buffalo has beaten this year was us, and that was right smack in the middle of the "has the NFL figured out the Chiefs?" slump. They blew out some crap teams, and then when they beat us everyone took that as confirmation that they were now the team to beat. People have been slow to come back down on them. The most impressive thing they've done in 6 weeks is blow out the Jets.

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

So disappointing from Dallas. The third downs were brutal. The screens were blown up immediately every time. Was there actually nothing at all further down the field all game? Are KC all of a sudden a lockdown defense?

Edited by Chiefer