Squid Game Competition: Game is over. People can go home now

Malfatron

@Deadpulse has until 330 pm cst today to select his team. others can vote deadpulse to provide more options

bcb1213 has until 10 am sunday to select his team. people currently voting bcb are locked, but others are allowed to vote bcb as well to provide more options

deadpulse - 6 (et80, forge, deadpulse, skywind, scoundrel, nacho

bcb - 5 (slappy, whicker, hokie, matts, mwil

scoundrel - 1 (daboyle

matts - 1 ( orca

note: if deadpulse picks scoundrel on his team, scoundrel cannot be a captain

Edited by Malfatron

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was sure, being that I was the one to see your wisdom from the beginning, that I would be a shoe in for your team. 

Come on bossman, I'm your guy. 

Believe Harrison Ford GIF by Indiana Jones

As the (self appointed) had of the king, I deny your request. You should have voted me captain. You put a dent in SlappyMatts that hasnt been repaired. 

Its now past the deadline

that means nobody additional can vote deadpulse, and a player voting for deadpulse can unvote or vote for another captain.

@Deadpulse team will be decided when eiher deadpulse comes in to choose his team from the 5 options, or someone currently voting deadpulse removes their vote from deadpulse (causing deadpulse to be stuck with the remaining players voting for him). First come, first serve if you want to opt out of the deadpulse team

@ET80

@Forge

@skywindO2

@Scoundrel

@TheKillerNacho

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Honestly you guys are going slow AF in terms of voting. Hurry the hell up. Its really not that big of a deal if you get on the "wrong" team as its just 1 challenge in a stupid internet game. You guys acting like your lives will actually be impacted by what happens here.

I still say everyone vote BCB, let him pick his squad, then move on to the next captain (me). 

1 @Dome

2 @TheKillerNacho

3 @Forge

4 @Pickle Rick

5 @The Orca

6 @ET80

7 @Whicker

8 @MWil23

9 @SwAg

10 @Matts4313

11 @bcb1213

12 @Slappy Mc

13 @Daboyle

14 @swoosh

15 @Scoundrel

16 @squire12

17 @rackcs

18 @N4L

19 @skywindO2

20 @Deadpulse

21 @HokieHigh

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly you guys are going slow AF in terms of voting. Hurry the hell up. Its really not that big of a deal if you get on the "wrong" team as its just 1 challenge in a stupid internet game. You guys acting like your lives will actually be impacted by what happens here.

I still say everyone vote BCB, let him pick his squad, then move on to the next captain (me). 

1 @Dome

2 @TheKillerNacho

3 @Forge

4 @Pickle Rick

5 @The Orca

6 @ET80

7 @Whicker

8 @MWil23

9 @SwAg

10 @Matts4313

11 @bcb1213

12 @Slappy Mc