Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

16 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

That's a bit unfair to Taylor. He spent  The better part of 7 years in the NFL coaching ranks beforehand, having a great deal to due with Tannehill's growth (remember, Tannehill wasn't horrid in Miami) before getting the rub from McVay. 

Not saying it's a great resume, but more than a single season of success with a once in a lifetime cast in a position where you're focusing on one element of an offense. 

Fair to say on Taylor. He certainly had more NFL ties and networks. 

I guess the tl;dr version of my stance on Brady is that I don't think that people will completely rule him out yet because he was saddled with one of the worst quarterback situations in the league this year and having a bad season. The same as how you would say we shouldn't over emphasize having one of the most insane offensive rosters we will ever see. I thought he did quite well last year though, so if you want to try and get him on the way up, even though he will undoubtedly have some bumps and bruises (and is probably not ready), I would get it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fair to say on Taylor. He certainly had more NFL ties and networks. 

I guess the tl;dr version of my stance on Brady is that I don't think that people will completely rule him out yet because he was saddled with one of the worst quarterback situations in the league this year and having a bad season. The same as how you would say we shouldn't over emphasize having one of the most insane offensive rosters we will ever see. I thought he did quite well last year though, so if you want to try and get him on the way up, even though he will undoubtedly have some bumps and bruises (and is probably not ready), I would get it. 

I can agree with that. 

• Like 1