Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I like Mac Jones. Only limitations I thought he'd have were physical ones but I will say, even with our talented skill players, I don't think he'd be as good in Denver.

Josh and Billy are managing him about as well as you can a rookie QB. He wouldn't be having nearly this success on pretty much every other team

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I like Mac Jones. Only limitations I thought he'd have were physical ones but I will say, even with our talented skill players, I don't think he'd be as good in Denver.

I am not surprised that the Patriots D is back.

I am surprised at how good Jones has been. He's maybe somewhere in that 14-20 range of starting QBs but that's pretty good for a rookie and I was not sure he'd ever be that good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

I’d rather have a cushy gig at a college powerhouse than take a job with a bottom feeder and be fired in 2 years. 

Any coach worth their headset believes they can turn a bottom feeder into a powerhouse - and if they don't, then they're probably not interviewing to begin with.