Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

Just now, SBLIII said:

He faked out Ramsey wow.

I know Jalen is a DB but in college we were always taught to attack the QB, if he throws over you whatever, put the guy on his back.

Great play by Rodgers, but I would imagine any time the QB is running you should be trying to knock their soul out of them. The NFL protects them so much it is one of the few times you really have full authority to tee off on them.

A personal opinion that the pros are a higher form of competition than college is just that.

Claiming to know what Lincoln Riley thinks is a bigger challenge is not a stance I understand.

Taking the Texans job would be the biggest challenge. Will Nick Saban and Kirby Smart wrestle for it next year?

Do NFL coaching prospects line up to take the worst job first because challenge is what drives them?

Is this a no because of their lack of manly challenge facing character?

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

There is no “both sides.” The science behind the vaccine stands on its own.

Science sure….but to say there are no political motives deeply within those in power who support/don’t support the vaccine depending on whose in office, is being purposefully naive.