Panthers fire OC Joe Brady

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

He’s gonna go back to LSU and work under Kelly. 

I'd go take BOB's job at Bama.

12 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

He hasn’t been given much to work with. But he was incredibly overrated for what he did at LSU. If you had Burrow, Chase, Jefferson, Edwards-Helaire you’d be top 5 in the NFL at the skill positions. He had that in freakin college.

Look at what Burrow did the year before he got there.

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’ve considered that. The last 4 games of 2018 he was fantastic. Some guys take longer. I’m not saying Brady had nothing to do with it but he’s a talented player.

I'm not saying Burrow isn't talented. I'm saying Brady's scheme unlocked the potential of that offense.

He shouldve stayed at LSU. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. Brady was THE GUY at LSU. It wasnt Coach O it was Brady. What he did coming to LSU and having that offense look the way it did in 2019 LSU fans fantasy for so many decades forget years. I have no doubt had Brady stayed at LSU he might wouldve been the head coach replacing Coach O bc LSU fans credit the LSU title to Brady and Burrow and give Coach O zero credit. So now Brady is fired and its going to be interesting to see where he goes.

• Like 1