Browns WR Josh Gordon Reinstated ... Will start Sunday

bucsfan333

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

There should be an NFL hall of infamy. We could get O.J.'s glove, Ray Lewis' suit, Stallworth's high beam headlamps, Gordon's bong, Hernandez's necktie, Carruth's still beating heart, etc...

Well done, well done!! ?

I doubt he's going to be effective.

He hasn't played in a few years. As far as I know, he hasn't been around to practice very much either. I have no doubt he's in shape, but there is a huge difference between being in great physical shape and being NFL gameday ready. Hopefully people don't jump on the "washed up" bandwagon until he has a few games under his belt, or even next season....if he makes it that long. 

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Donte Stallworth never murdered anyone. "Unintentional Manslaughter" only because he was still mildly intoxicated from the night before after having slept for hours. 

You're pretty funny guy.

Stallworth's BAC was almost .13 after sleeping for 5 hours. He wasn't "mildly intoxicated". He was probably around .20 at his peak the night before which is pretty hammered... 

why did I bother typing this? I have no idea.

6 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Stallworth's BAC was almost .13 after sleeping for 5 hours. He wasn't "mildly intoxicated". He was probably around .20 at his peak the night before which is pretty hammered... 

why did I bother typing this? I have no idea.

Yeah he was either impaired or a murderer. You don't flash your lights at a pedestrian crossing a busy interstate, you apply the brake. He didn't, he tried flashing his lights hoping that would avoid him from hitting the guy somehow. Just hit the brake, man.

I imagine this haunts him but that is the price you pay when you drive drunk, you just may kill someone because you are impaired. It doesn't mean the other guy isn't at fault in some way but a sober driver doesn't hit his high beams when they are about to strike something.

3 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

He looked very good. Second WR with over 85 or more yards against the chargers this year I believe ODB being the other. Let's hope he turns his life around he's an immense talent and still super young. 

Young?  Yes.

SUPER young?  No.    He will be 27 going into next season.   Has already wasted so much time.    For his sake and the sake of Browns fans, he better hope he can stay focused on football going forward, because this is his last shot.     Be a shame to watch another career completely go down the toilet due to stupidity.   

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Young?  Yes.

SUPER young?  No.    He will be 27 going into next season.   Has already wasted so much time.    For his sake and the sake of Browns fans, he better hope he can stay focused on football going forward, because this is his last shot.     Be a shame to watch another career completely go down the toilet due to stupidity.   

Super young probably was the wrong way of saying it I was just super surprised to see he was only 26 after missing all this time I thought he was older for sure. 

Agree with everything else you said. 

Archived