Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

51 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm thinking they didn't trust Braden to block anybody. I was pissed they didn't try and put a dagger in there as well, but Braden shouldn't be playing LT in the NFL, ever. 

thats pretty frightening to think about.  And CVL is lower than him on the depth chart?  Or is he purely a right tackle

18 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

thats pretty frightening to think about.  And CVL is lower than him on the depth chart?  Or is he purely a right tackle

When you get down to your 6th option it doesn't matter which side they think they should be on. It's just a warm body at that point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

If I have to hear " there's a lot to clean up" from anybody including Packer coaches I'm going to puke.  They've had all year to get things "cleaned up" and it's still dirtier than month old barn clothes in the basket waiting to get washed.  Good god, get your crap together Packers!

lol you need to pay attention to the league more.. These games happen, and bad teams lose them. We beat two teams we dont see often with great physical running who were fighting for their lives to get into the playoffs. This is a week to week league, and winning today was still a big deal. Also, yes... They need to watch film and get better, but most importantly, keep getting healthy! 

Edited by Toddfather
  • Like 1

Just now, Toddfather said:

lol you need to pay attention to the league more.. These games happen, and bad teams lose them. We beat two teams we dont see often with great physical running who were fighting for their lives in the playoffs. This is a week to week league, and winning today was still a big deal. Also, yes... They need to watch film and get better, but most importantly, keep getting healthy! 

LOL .. I love the win, no dispute.  It's just one thing after another to clean up ... special teams one week, run defense another, covid crap another, questionable play calling, injuries again ... rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.  It's TIME for this team to get cleaned up and roll.  Once again, love the win regardless of the clean up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

LOL .. I love the win, no dispute.  It's just one thing after another to clean up ... special teams one week, run defense another, covid crap another, questionable play calling, injuries again ... rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.  It's TIME for this team to get cleaned up and roll.  Once again, love the win regardless of the clean up.

I get the frustrations, trust me. Especially special teams. We have ignored it for years and it's annoying. I just think this team has accomplished a lot with a lot going against them. Teams are having these games. It's a slug fest, its what makes the NFL so much fun, even when frustrating. I can't remember what poster pointed it out, but it's two weeks in a row without a blow to the gut injury. Bak, and Alexander are practicing... There is a lot of positives. 😁

Edited by Toddfather
  • Like 1