Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown removes jersey and shirt, storms off field mid game; Officially Released

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I just dont buy it. They care more about the superbowl then they do setting a good example or he would already be gone. 

Nah.  Like, in every job, there are going to be some things you can get away with and some things you absolutely can't.  This is one of them.  Walking out on a team during the middle of a game is like one of the biggest sins you can commit as a teammate/athlete.  There is just no way his teammates or coaches would trust or accept him back in the locker-room, and Arians would lose a TON of respect both in the locker-room and league-wide.  

As soon as AB did what he did he ended his NFL career.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Really shows what’s important to these NFL teams doesn’t it. Or at least the Bucs anyways.

Well I wasn’t surprised when we brought him back after we lost Godwin and fournette, and it was like he was happy last week and then he gets no catches in the first half and he dipped.

he had some great moments for us but he messed up so good riddance 

32 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I just dont buy it. They care more about the superbowl then they do setting a good example or he would already be gone. 

The entire NFL cares about winning above all else except making money, don’t get it twisted.

Once the PR gets bad enough to possibly lose them money, that’s when they respond. 

Edited by Pats#1
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, djw4bucs said:

Well I wasn’t surprised when we brought him back after we lost Godwin and fournette, and it was like he was happy last week and then he gets no catches in the first half and he dipped.

he had some great moments for us but he messed up so good riddance 

Yeah. He’s a scum bag. Right after you lose Godwin too. Brutal. What a middle finger to the only guy (Brady) to vouch for him and prolong his career. 

• Like 3

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah. He’s a scum bag. Right after you lose Godwin too. Brutal. What a middle finger to the only guy (Brady) to vouch for him and prolong his career. 

I can’t stand the guy but he is extremely talented just is a moron, and when it hurts the team he needs to go.

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Really shows what’s important to these NFL teams doesn’t it. Or at least the Bucs anyways.

There are countless examples of players doing much worse than what AB just did and still having successful careers.

Are people really surprised by this still?