Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown removes jersey and shirt, storms off field mid game; Officially Released

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, typecast said:

There are like 4 different takes coming from sources within the TB organization about this. He wasn't benched and quit when asked to play hurt. He was on a snap count and was benched. He was benched then asked to go back in. He simply wasn't benched and just quit. TB can't get the story straight.

What the story is is ultimately irrelevant. Brown’s reaction to it is what’s got him cut.

I’d be more suspicious if the organisation had its story straight at this point. We won’t know what actually happened for a while.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Very odd. No matter what the cause was, AB is clearly in the wrong for leaving mid game, but strange there’s no straight story.

I'm just waiting for the Bucs to put him on IR for the ankle then AB have a workout in his driveway showing his ankle isn't an issue.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Was AB always like this? I feel like he was propped up as a great example for how a football player should behave for most of his tenure in Pittsburgh. I wonder what changed?

reports came out that he had outbursts early in his career that the steelers were able to keep in house, but he kept getting worse.

he was very dedicated to his craft, that probably were that kind of praise came from.

Edited by August4th