Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown removes jersey and shirt, storms off field mid game; Officially Released

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

It was clear from his time in Oakland that he didn’t care about money.  

Maybe after all these lawsuits and throwing away like $40 million guaranteed these last 3 years has made him desperate for every million he can get.

He still had another week to hit these marks. Brady would have force fed him. Just had to keep his cool, but he lost it.

52 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Be better bro, making fun of someone clearly dealing with mental illness is not cool. 

I just hope those who love him demand he seek help and futher, he would want to get help for himself

And you being the psychiatrist you are, means you have clearly determined he is mentally ill....I doubt it, as it can be difficult determining what form of psychosis a person may be suffering from....Even worse yet, is getting the person to admit he has a problem....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan
  • Like 1

I really think if you look back at his history, you can pretty easily pinpoint where his behavior went from 8 to 80. Yeah he had problems in college, and yes he was probably not the most sound person around, but as many have pointed out, that Burfict hit, really looks like a turning point. 

Tomlin deserves a lot of credit for putting him in check (and hidding a ton of stuff), through his career in Pitt. 

But like I said, this is one of the most clear cases for brain injuries and behavior alteration, I've seen in the NFL. 

4 minutes ago, kramxel said:

I really think if you look back at his history, you can pretty easily pinpoint where his behavior went from 8 to 80. Yeah he had problems in college, and yes he was probably not the most sound person around, but as many have pointed out, that Burfict hit, really looks like a turning point. 

Tomlin deserves a lot of credit for putting him in check (and hidding a ton of stuff), through his career in Pitt. 

But like I said, this is one of the most clear cases for brain injuries and behavior alteration, I've seen in the NFL. 

Burfict has blood on his hands. No doubt in my mind AB has something going on up there. If there is some tragic story in a few years, Burfict has to answer to ABs family.

$ changed him. 

There's mental instability, and then there's just being an ***. 

He's not mentally stable, but he's very much an ***. 

Imo, he doesn't act bizarre or erratic, he just acts like someone with "f*** you" money who doesn't care. 

Good luck in retirement, AB, you won't be missed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kramxel said:

I dunno, in what I recall was a close game he elected not to take the sideline with blockers to score on a punt return and instead run at the punter and do a flying kick. Even his team mates were mad that he didn't just score. That was well before the Burfict hit.

793a44aaede9818eb712f379691b8eed_w200.gi

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I dunno, in what I recall was a close game he elected not to take the sideline with blockers to score on a punt return and instead run at the punter and do a flying kick. Even his team mates were mad that he didn't just score. That was well before the Burfict hit.

793a44aaede9818eb712f379691b8eed_w200.gi

Then there was the whole getting a full scholarship to FSU, then not getting the needed grades to get into FSU, the going to JUCO, getting his grades up, getting a full scholarship to FIU, only to lose it after getting into a fight with a security guard on campus...

Those who are blaming the Burfict hit don't understand... AB has ALWAYS been a malcontent, it's just more noticeable now that he's a known name in the NFL. Back when he was struggling to get into college, these issues were still happening, they just weren't immediately known to the public.

• Like 11