Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown removes jersey and shirt, storms off field mid game; Officially Released

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, The Third Rider said:

He had a foot out the door, they just needed an excuse.

Sure, but you know how these things tend to go. Teams pretend that there is an internal debate, or a meeting, or a talk with other players, or what have you...

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Sure, but you know how these things tend to go. Teams pretend that there is an internal debate, or a meeting, or a talk with other players, or what have you...

Sure, but is that really necessary here? If this was his first time getting released sure but this guy has a long troubled history.

Edited by The Third Rider

I dont know know whether to laugh or cry.

Brown likely always had mental issues, but between the blow to the head in that Cincy playoff game and his ego just completely taking over, I have to wonder if he is COMPLETELY to blame.    I see some people try to act like CTE is what is making him do this, and I wont dismiss that he couldve had a screw or two knocked loose, but I dont think it has CAUSED this behavior, I just think it has AMPLIFIED it.

I hope he is done in the NFL.   He is yet another player that needs serious help far away from football.     

So sad.    He went from being one of my favorite players ever and being a surefire Hall of Famer, to being the posterchild for mental instability in the NFL.

• Like 6