Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

3 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Why would he? The few times he did try to throw it to them they dropped it. Lafleur is supposed to be some sort of offensive genius, why doesn't he scheme guys open? Can't wait for Rodgers to leave so everyone can see what a bum Lafleur is.

Dumbest post today.

• Like 1

people calling for patience when it comes to STs after their first couple meltdowns have to take a look in the mirror after this.

Starting Billy Turner at LT, a position he hasn't played all year, or ever played well at in his career has to be one of the biggest ??? moves I've seen in a playoff game.  It was a scared move. a move you make when you're going against a team you're heavily favored by.

Not having a 2nd receiver here is just criminal.

Those are the 3 takeaways that will stick with me all offseason.

• Like 1

Rich Eisen -   Both 1-seed went down today.

The only other time both 1 seeds lost on the same day in the Divisional Round was January 4, 1981 when, yes, the Falcons and Browns lost respectively to the Cowboys and ultimate Super Bowl champion Raiders.

Just now, persiandud said:

oh look a bears fan come to laugh at us. your own franchise doesn't have any success and this is your only solace? good for you, it's a pathetic existence 

Not quite, if you read my initial reply I say that your defense is very under rated and the offense needs some minor retooling and you guys are still scary.

No need to go off like this brother, it's just sports

• Like 4

I've always been a Rodgers supporter , but maybe it's time. It's obvious that with his huge cap hit that we not able to surround him with the talent to win a championship, as good as he is ,he's not good enough to do it on own. 

Every year it's something, if it's not the special teams sucking its the defense or the offence bogs down. It's all so tiring. 2 hall of fame qb's in the last 25 years and all we only can come up with 2 wins in the super bowl , so many heart breakers. I know there are a few fans are Happy just to be here , but this just sucks. It's always something

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Adams is the first read on most plays - so of course. How many plays did Rodgers have time to get to other reads ?? Jones is the checkdown so it proves Rodgers was running the offense. 

When your TE5 to start the year has more targets then the rest of your WRs combined...that's a problem.  The offense crapped the bed.  Outside of the first drive, the offense was lethargic.  ST cost them a TON of points.