Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Of course Fred Warner is gonna say that. He is not the most reliable source for his injury news.  Sprained ankles, high or low, don’t heal in 5 days. If this was the regular season I bet he would miss at least one game, it’s the divisional round of the playoffs and he’s tough. He’s not 100% but he’s not 0% either. 

14 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

Of course Fred Warner is gonna say that. He is not the most reliable source for his injury news.  Sprained ankles, high or low, don’t heal in 5 days. If this was the regular season I bet he would miss at least one game, it’s the divisional round of the playoffs and he’s tough. He’s not 100% but he’s not 0% either. 

He's not going to lie about the MRI. 

LP today, we'll see how it progresses. He tried to go back in Sunday. I'd be surprised if he's out this week, but if he is, Azeez and greenlaw are more than capable

8 hours ago, Forge said:

He's not going to lie about the MRI. 

LP today, we'll see how it progresses. He tried to go back in Sunday. I'd be surprised if he's out this week, but if he is, Azeez and greenlaw are more than capable

Capable is in the mind of the beholder.  I'd rather see those guys in there anytime over Warner. 

8 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

Trey Lance was born in Minnesota and played in Fargo, which on average is 10 degrees colder in January than Green Bay.  Who is the one laughing!

Thanks, I needed a good chuckle.  Acquired immunity because he was born in Minnesota?

He played his home games in college in Fargo....in a dome!  Did you even realize this?

The post you responded to stated "A rookie QB playing in below zero wind chill at night at GB .. yes please."  I think that stands on its own.  Any rookie (even if he was born in Canada) would have a rough go in Lambeau in January.

• Like 2

Just now, incognito_man said:

Defer IMO.

Think so? Why's that?

I feel like the best way to beat this team is to get an early lead and making them throw more. Not saying one possession changes that, but I fear them marching down the field and scoring while taking a bunch of time off the clock would be the worst way to start off. And we do seem to struggle early on defense.

7 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

We win the coin toss, we deferring or receiving? I'm on the fence, kinda want to set the tone on offense and score first here but thumping em good and early would be nice aswell. 

Usually I'd defer. Here, I'd take the ball. Scoring first is going to be huge IMO. Nothing will give SF more confidence than taking the first drive down for points (which we know our defense usually gives up). 

• Like 2