AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

28 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

He broke a vaccuum…😂 total value of items was 225$ so very minor damage to “multiple items”. Baby Mama Drama

worth monitoring though 

Well not just a vacuum but also door frame, wall, humidifier, and a cell phone screen protector. Its not much but you just dont show up to someones house and start breaking their belongings even if its not worth much. If it was just a vacuum thats one things could have been an accident but multiple items being damaged shows that it wasnt an accident and probably started throwing things

Im sure if an ex showed up to your house broke your door, wall, vacuum, and threw your cell phone youd be pretty upset regardless of how much everything was worth.

Edited by Kmart128

9 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well not just a vacuum but also door frame, wall, humidifier, and a cell phone screen protector. Its not much but you just dont show up to someones house and start breaking their belongings even if its not worth much. If it was just a vacuum thats one things could have been an accident but multiple items being damaged shows that it wasnt an accident and probably started throwing things

Im sure if an ex showed up to your house broke your door, wall, vacuum, and threw your cell phone youd be pretty upset regardless of how much everything was worth.

But if its really totaling 225$, its minor damage to all those items with the big one being the vaccuum being destroyed. If that cost say 100 bucks thats very minor to everything else. Its simple math.

Reid treats these as innocent till proven guilty and will let the courts play it out. Unless Willie lies to him then hes out. Like i said its worth monitoring.

Also if my ex did all that, I was probably being a jackass and ticked her off in some way for her to destroy my vaccuum…poor Hoover

31 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

But if its really totaling 225$, its minor damage to all those items with the big one being the vaccuum being destroyed. If that cost say 100 bucks thats very minor to everything else. Its simple math.

Reid treats these as innocent till proven guilty and will let the courts play it out. Unless Willie lies to him then hes out. Like i said its worth monitoring.

Also if my ex did all that, I was probably being a jackass and ticked her off in some way for her to destroy my vaccuum…poor Hoover

Just to add a point onto this post, he was there visiting his son and they then started to argue. It's not like he showed up for the sole purpose of busting up a vacuum cleaner, etc lol

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Anyone else think its morally wrong for a player to go into someones house... throw a fit and break multiple items of theirs... get arrested spend night in jail... then be allowed to play Sunday? Thats kinda concerning.

Nate Hobbs of the Raiders got a DUI and was playing in the Wildcard round in Cincinnati the next week

12 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Anyone else think its morally wrong for a player to go into someones house... throw a fit and break multiple items of theirs... get arrested spend night in jail... then be allowed to play Sunday? Thats kinda concerning.

I'm pretty sure if I broke my ex's vacuum during an argument, I'd still get to go back to work on Monday. I have no idea why you think this is concerning (I mean, I do know why, but still.) He'll pay a fine or pay damages, but this is nowhere near the territory of needing the NFL's intervention under the detrimental conduct policy.

20 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I get innocent until proven guilty but i feel if Andy Reid wanted to take control of his team he would punish him and suspend him a game. Just to let him know that hey you cant go around getting arrested days before a big game. You gotta be smarter than that. Id expect that out of Sean Mcdermott... its part of the culture change that has allowed us to succeed. 

I mean Reid has allowed Frank Clark to play all season from felony charges. Even Gay is probably a screen protector away from being charged with a felony. If that phone broke or there wasnt a screen protector on it then that coulds have easily tallied over $1000 and be a felony. You just cant be that freaking stupid.