AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

They squeaked out a win With Ref help, which i think will be the deciding factor next week. If they let them play like John Husseys crew did tonight it wont be close

It will definitely be close. The chiefs barely did anything in the second half, Bengals D locked down big time. But hey, keep blowing em off.

Edited by Pandrew87

5 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

The ironic thing is KC lobbied to change the rule 3 years back and no one else was interested.

I feel like when they orginally changed the rule to TD ends it most felt like it was only a step in right direction. And that NFL would experiment  with it. But then they just completely ignored it and left it as is.

Why cant they just adapt the college rules...

I dont think its right that the defense that was out on the field had to go straight back out due to a coin flip. The defense had no chance to rest and that doesnt happen anywhere else in a game that the defense that was just on field have to go straight back out onto the field immediately unless there is a turnover. If they want to make it a coin flip they should probably give each team a 5-10 minute break before flipping the coin.

20 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I feel like when they orginally changed the rule to TD ends it most felt like it was only a step in right direction. And that NFL would experiment  with it. But then they just completely ignored it and left it as is.

I dont think its right that the defense that was out on the field had to go straight back out due to a coin flip. The defense had no chance to rest and that doesnt happen anywhere else in a game that the defense that was just on field have to go straight back out onto the field immediately unless there is a turnover. If they want to make it a coin flip they should probably give each team a 5-10 minute break before flipping the coin.

Has your team never benefitted from this?

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Because the existing college OT rules are terrible.  Big step backward having just 2 pt conversion tries after the first two. It eliminates the kickoff and punt situations entirely, a big part of the game, and takes away a good chunk of strategy from the game.  The team that loses the coin toss just needs to put their big boy pants on and make a damn stop.

Buffalo deserved to lose after the terrible calls up 3 with 13 seconds left.  Squib kick to about the 15-20 yard line, that'll run potentially 3-5 seconds off the clock if they don't down it.  Then on the likely one play they get, play 3 deep, 2 intermediate, double Hill and Kelce, and rush 2.  Odds are Mahomes with only 8-9 seconds left runs the clock out looking for an open receiver, and they for sure don't get two plays off.  Terrible terrible call to kick deep with KC having 2 time outs left.

• Like 2

I am absolutely gutted after that loss. 

Wish I could have been an unbiased bystander because I know the game was incredible. When the Chiefs took the lead with just over a minute left I had zero doubt Allen would get them into range to score. 

what happened after that though…..ugh.

• Like 1