2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Come on man. Mahomes is clearly overrated. Having the same amount of SB at his age as Rodgers, Brees and Wilson have on their careers. Talk about amateur hour. 

He's only played in 2 Super Bowls. 

Are we supposed to compare him to the great Brett Favre and his.... 2 Super Bowls?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Plat2 said:

You would think people would refrain from making comments like that so early after all the crazy stuff we've seen just the past 2 weeks...NFL football is pure unpredictable chaos (aside from Brady and BB) and I love it.

Pretty classic Portnoy take.

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

should take success for granted. Not after the decades of trash we've been through. 

Sorry my comment was not meant for you, a real football fan. I'm a true Pats fan 63yrs old and it drives me crazy when some think it was easy for the Pats. 20 years of greatness I had 30 years of heck before that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Sorry my comment was not meant for you, a real football fan. I'm a true Pats fan 63yrs old and it drives me crazy when some think it was easy for the Pats. 20 years of greatness I had 30 years of heck before that. 

Weren't the Pats in the Super Bowl in both 85 and 96?

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Um, what the hell is this nonsense?

Presumably in reference to the takes in mid season about us being done. Like everyone I follow from Chiefs twitter is begging them to take it down for how cringeworthy it is though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

Yeah, they said the same thing about Rodgers after his first Super Bowl and the Seahawks after they clobbered the Broncos...aside from Brady and BB the NFL playoffs are unpredictable as hell.

Yeah when the packers won in 2010 then started like 13-0 in 11 they were supposed to be the next dynasty. Same with Seattle