2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

Eli Apple is soft and a punk. It's why he's on his third team already.

I was going to say that I kind of like Burrow despite him being a Bungle, but then you guys went and posted that picture of him arriving in KC. Looks like a total {insert word that this incredibly restrictive forum won't let me say here}.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by Andy Reid abandoning the run. The guy has had top tier backs much of his coaching career and done it. He was abandoning the run with Donovan McNabb. throwing to Todd Pinkston Of course he's going to do it when he has Mahomes, Kelce and Hill. 

Chiefs were more talented team. Bungles were better coached today.

5 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Invested all their assets into the OL and refused to break the Bengals DL down with an 18 point lead. I couldn't believe it either. 

Lool look at the last drive in regulation. They should’ve done that all second half or at least when they realised that the Bengals had adjusted. They mixed run and pass and marched down the field with ease. And I never one to second guess play calling. But man, the Chiefs got away from what got them there. 

Wow. Great win by the Bengals. Their defense ATE! 

I thought Burrow's would have to be lights out for the Bengals to have a chance, but he didn't need to be. Actually, had some careless moments with the football.

But man, how about that defensive effort?! Geez...I was dumbfounded when people thought the winner of the KC-Buffalo game would have a cakewalk to the Superbowl. The Bengals are a pretty good team, and it's 'any given Sunday'. Props to the Bengals D-line. They made it tough on Mahomes in the second half.

Happy for that team, man! 

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

Eli Apple is soft and a punk. It's why he's on his third team already.

I was going to say that I kind of like Burrow despite him being a Bungle, but then you guys went and posted that picture of him arriving in KC. Looks like a total {insert word that this incredibly restrictive forum won't let me say here}.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by Andy Reid abandoning the run. The guy has had top tier backs much of his coaching career and done it. He was abandoning the run with Donovan McNabb. throwing to Todd Pinkston Of course he's going to do it when he has Mahomes, Kelce and Hill. 

Chiefs were more talented team. Bungles were better coached today.

The "more talented team" lost twice to these guys

• Like 2

Someone in the KMBC PR department needs a demotion in responsibility.    They were SB favorites and a 7-pt fave yesterday.  

Next thing you know the 2020 Dodgers will call their WS win over the Rays as the greatest upset of all time.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I get being stoked ya won but where is this all this coming from? Did something happen in game that I missed? He's been chirping ever since the game. 

I'm a die hard Buckeye and Bengals fan and I don't like Eli Apple, and i'm certainly not alone with this opinion in my fandom.

• Like 4