Raiders hire Josh McDaniels as HC and Dave Ziegler as GM

RaidersAreOne

People won't look past his Broncos tenure that was over a decade ago and the Colts mishap, but Josh has grown tremendously over the years. I was hoping the Patriots could hold onto him long enough to take over for Beli once he retired.

This is a good move by the Raiders. Gonna be a challenge in that division though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kparty15 said:

Raiders are about to get rid of Derek Carr while adding Aaron Rodgers and Devante Adams.  Then watch the Broncos make a move for Russell Wilson.

I'm guessing Carr gets an extension now. The Raiders have had problems in the red zone and the Pats had a solid RZ offense so we'll see where the problem lies now

6 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

People won't look past his Broncos tenure that was over a decade ago and the Colts mishap, but Josh has grown tremendously over the years. I was hoping the Patriots could hold onto him long enough to take over for Beli once he retired.

This is a good move by the Raiders. Gonna be a challenge in that division though.

I like you.

26 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Remember the days where people thought Josh would never get another chance to be a HC after what happened to the colts. That original colts thread from 2018 is classic 

He got interviews almost every year after that. People were always way too emotional about him leaving the Colts at the altar. The dude, whether you think he will work or not, was too prolific of a coordinator to not get interest.