Raiders hire Josh McDaniels as HC and Dave Ziegler as GM

RaidersAreOne

16 minutes ago, kramxel said:

How is this guy getting a HC job again? 

It's not like he was bad with the Broncos, he was terrible! 

And now all of a sudden it's just a side note?!

Don't get it at all. 

Realistically, that was 10 years ago - over 10 years ago, actually. People learn and change.

I'll judge him more on the Colts decision than I do on the Broncos tenure, to be honest.

• Like 5

I think McDaniels is past his clown show days as a HC but can’t help being lukewarm on this one.

Expect lots of bombs on 3rd/4th & short. And lots of inside runs on 2nd & long, when the run game hasn’t gained any steam.

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

I think McDaniels is past his clown show days as a HC but can’t help being lukewarm on this one.

Expect lots of bombs on 3rd/4th & short. And lots of inside runs on 2nd & long, when the run game hasn’t gained any steam.

I'm excited to see what he can do with Renfrow and Waller. Our biggest weakness on O was our RZ effenciancy, and seeing the Pats perform well there excites me. We probably beat the Bengals if we even had an average RZ O.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm excited to see what he can do with Renfrow and Waller. Our biggest weakness on O was our RZ effenciancy, and seeing the Pats perform well there excites me. We probably beat the Bengals if we even had an average RZ O.

Waller and Jacobs are going to eat in the RZ. Josh has had shifty route runners, WRs with size, and plenty of receiving backs. Only ones that ever ate with any sort of regularity in the red zone were the running backs and the tight ends.