2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, Forge said:

Here comes that Dalton Schultz franchise tag, baby! 

At 10.8m, its not even a bad value prop considering how every other TE in the league is being treated. I still dont want him at that number, but I cant debate the merit of a 1 year rental. He at least has proven more than Njoku, Howard, etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

And we have our first significant update:

So that’s probably the biggest FA name along the OL locked up. I’m willing to bet it’s the Exclusive tag, so Baby Zeus isn’t leaving KC.

Question - if KC used the non-exclusive tag, would Cincinnati be crazy to negotiate and spend two FRPs for Brown Jr?

I wouldn’t use the exclusive tag simply because I think they should trade him. I just don’t see the fit in KC.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I wouldn’t use the exclusive tag simply because I think they should trade him. I just don’t see the fit in KC.

I wouldn’t hate it. But that means we’re taking a rookie OT to start. I think we could move Thuney to LT and do fine with Allegretti at LG and rookie depth. 

Edited by kingseanjohn

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Picking up a 2nd and 3rd to loan Von to a SB team then bringing him back would be such an amazing result.

The Rams will cry themselves to sleep with their trophy and be just fine for the supposed insult.

• Like 2