Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs Rams

BStanRamFan

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I’m so happy guys. We’ve had so many loyal ram fans here for years! Many of us from

the Linehan/Spags days. We deserved this so much. Holy cow what a feeling!

love y’all! Miss so many other ram fans that were lost in Stlouis! Ramfans28, 2015, and lago vista to name a few. It’s been such a crazy 20+ years…

I used to just be in here talking about if sjax had a good game or not...thats all i could look forward to. This feeling is amazing.

• Like 4

It’s awesome to see everyone here be so excited and happy. Hopefully this brings in new/more people! I was here around 09-13 and had my account banned for no reason and could never make a new one. I’m glad I was able to come back About 2 years ago with a new account and got pretty active at the start of this year. I was glad a few guys were still around. We’ve all come a long way lol this feels insane to be SB Champs.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Oh Yeah ! That's why Donald should have been the MVP yesterday. 

But Kupp Having it, i don't mind as he was also a beast ! 

Hope with this SB win, that we have more hardcore fan in the stadium next year ! 

20 years that i'm waiting to see a SB win ! I was sod sad when we first lose the SB against the Patriots in 2002, then 3 years ago it was the most saddest loss i've ever witness and finally this year we won it ! 

Game wasn't perfect but we found a way to win it, i'm so happy :D 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

I think the Stafford no look pass to Kupp may be the greatest throw I've ever seen given the circumstances. I listened to a podcast that said you make the trade because Goff cannot make that type of throw. Which is true but I'm not sure any QB in the league is making that lol. 

There are a couple.  Or at least a couple that at least try it - and can/have converted it, but it's not a given they do (just as it wasn't a given Stafford did): Mahomes loves him a no-looker, so does Allen.  Stafford's the only one from the quote-unquote old generation that goes for it though.

• Like 2

I was in LA for the game, but unfortunately couldn't afford tickets so I watched it with World Tour Rams at Big Wangs in NoHo.

This was a top 5 experience in my lifetime. I'm man enough to admit I cried.

Congrats to all of us Rams fans who suffered through the Linehan/Spags years, the Jeff Fisher mediocrity, and up/downs of the last 4 years. 

Snead and McVay changed the game of football with their approach. It will be imitated in the next few years. Love this team. I'll remember this forever.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, N4L said:

Congratulations to all the die hard Rams fans out there/on here. Jrry32, you have been right the whole time. McVay is a better HC than Kyle Shanahan.

Very kind of you, sir. And I thank you for implying the part that I added to your post. 😉

• Like 2