GB free agency 2022

squire12

10 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Green Bay is a depressing place when it's not GameDay. I've been spoiled with scenery growing up in salt lake city but holy hell there was nothing to do there but drink in the freezing cold on the two occasions I went. 

What can you do in salt lake city that you cant do in GB. I need examples of what all you people are doing for entertainment all the time.

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

What can you do in salt lake city that you cant do in GB. I need examples of what all you people are doing for entertainment all the time.

Being outside all year round is the obvious one, but that's cancelled out by their god awful alcohol laws. 

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Being outside all year round is the obvious one, but that's cancelled out by their god awful alcohol laws. 

I went there once ... several years back.  I had to buy a membership to drink a beer at the bar.  They at least credited me the membership fee toward some food.  I think they've done away with that stupid law.

23 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I hated living in Wisconsin (lived in Appleton for 17 years).  Didn't like the people, the food, the weather, or the farmland that everyone tried to pass off as nature (it's not).  The lower cost of living was the only thing it had going for it IMO, but even that's getting bad now just like it is everywhere else in the country.

I grew up in Delavan and now live in Milwaukee and I don't think I've ever met anyone that's tried to pass off farmland as nature.

Wisconsin also isn't my top state to live, but I also was looking at moving to Vegas pre-pandemic so maybe I just pick the most polarizing places on this forum.

1 hour ago, PackFan13 said:

Green Bay is a depressing place when it's not GameDay. I've been spoiled with scenery growing up in salt lake city but holy hell there was nothing to do there but drink in the freezing cold on the two occasions I went. 

We have everything.  Just got to know where to look.  Winter Sports are a blast.  Snowmobiling, Ice Fishing, Skiing.  Summer boating, fishing, diving, hiking etc.  Fall is beautiful with the colors too.  Only season that sucks is Spring.  4 equal seasons.  Nah great place to live.  I'm up in Door County love it up here.  Only a little over an hour North of Green Bay.  Plenty of other really cool places to go too.  Wisconsin is a beautiful state.  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

We have everything.  Just got to know where to look.  Winter Sports are a blast.  Snowmobiling, Ice Fishing, Skiing.  Summer boating, fishing, diving, hiking etc.  Fall is beautiful with the colors too.  Only season that sucks is Spring.  4 equal seasons.  Nah great place to live.  I'm up in Door County love it up here.  Only a little over an hour North of Green Bay.  Plenty of other really cool places to go too.  Wisconsin is a beautiful state.  

Exactly i live further north in Canada and it's funny cause it's cold for part of the year folks think there is nothing to do. But skiing, snowmobiling, hockey at the local rink, sliding down a hill like Clark Grizwold breaking land speed records.......I mean the falls hurt more but who cares you can put ice on it.......:)

• Like 1

I'd love to see the looks on most of the faces of the millionaire twenty something year old African Americans from the south while some of you guys try to sell them the joys of snowmobiling and ice fishing in subzero weather or the beautiful foliage. 

GFTOH with that.. Y'all are ridiculous. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Exactly i live further north in Canada and it's funny cause it's cold for part of the year folks think there is nothing to do. But skiing, snowmobiling, hockey at the local rink, sliding down a hill like Clark Grizwold breaking land speed records.......I mean the falls hurt more but who cares you can put ice on it.......:)

And for someone that has lived into their early 20's and have never done those things, it probably is not appealing to them.

8 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I'd love to see the looks on most of the faces of the millionaire twenty something year old African Americans from the south while some of you guys try to sell them the joys of snowmobiling and ice fishing in subzero weather or the beautiful foliage. 

GFTOH with that.. Y'all are ridiculous. 

Hahahah this was funny ........... it's funny seeing people from warm climates in the cold .......... like watching cats walking in water. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why can’t you be outside all year round? Hunting, skiing just a couple hours north, ice fishing, play in the snow with your family, sledding, snow shoe. 
It does snow in Salt Lake City too.